At Designs of All Kinds, we understand that small business owners need to make sure they’re getting the most out of every investment. Guiding it through the first few years can sometimes be an uphill battle just to maintain visibility. One of the most important aspects is advertising and getting your business out there without breaking the bank. But this very challenge is actually a unique opportunity.
Vinyl car wraps in Vancouver are an excellent form of advertising to make your business shines! With vibrant colors and bold designs, you can turn your commercial vehicle into an eye-catching advertisement that will draw attention wherever you are on the road. To that end, our blog post is here to help small business owners with elements to consider when designing their new mobile billboard.
Decide On The Size of Car Wrap You Need
Custom vehicle wrap size will depend on the type and size of the vehicle as well as the design elements. Each vehicle type, from sedans to vans, comes with different dimensions, which require more or less material for the car wrap. Careful consideration must also be taken when deciding where a decal or design pops. It might seem obvious, but trying to skimp on price by choosing a car wrap for the wrong vehicle will cost more in the long run.
Decals Or Car Wraps?
Decals are a perfect alternative for business owners with multiple company vehicles in their fleet and not as much money to spend on different custom designs. Decals are an affordable and easy-to-install vehicle graphics option that allows business owners to quickly brand their vehicle without paying for a full cover. While installed much like a car wrap, they are designed for areas on the vehicle rather than the whole thing. One can apply their new decal to the vehicle’s front, back or side.
Consider What You Want The Car Wrap To Say
A business vehicle wrap should be designed to get your business noticed. Colorful images, creative fonts and business logos can all be added to create an eye-catching and attention-grabbing design. But more than that, you want a line by which people will remember your company.
Taglines, taglines, taglines
Taglines are like visual jingles: they should be short, sweet and to the point. However, they should still convey a powerful message about your business and what you have to offer. Taglines also can be a call-to-action, slogan or promise. Some famous taglines include Nike’s “Just Do It” or State Farm’s “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.”
Use a Color Scheme That Showcases Your Company Voice
Your car wrap should visually communicate the business’s message, mission, and values. It should also be easily recognizable and eye-catching to draw attention while on the road. The color scheme of your business is one of the most critical aspects of advertising. It catches the eye of potential clients and other drivers on the road. You don’t want them to be so loud that they become a distraction on the road, but combining different tones and shades can associate your brand with certain emotions and feelings.
Color Theory? What’s Color Theory
Color theory is a psychology field that studies how different colors are keycodes for different emotional messages. To that end, business owners should consider what colors trigger their desired emotions when designing their car wrap. These associations with specific colors can be used to your advantage when deciding what kind of message you want. With our expert car wrap designers, you can craft a first impression that sticks.
Some primary color associations include:
- Red: Often used to stimulate passion, urgency and appetite, red is the perfect color for businesses that are often on-call or provide quick services.
- Orange: Creativity, cheerfulness and optimism make orange an attractive brand color. Orange Theory fitness has made an entire brand around the color.
- Yellow: Importance, attention and caution are all qualities of yellow. This color is often used to grab people’s attention, but be careful! Like the sun, yellow can be pretty glaring.
- Green: Fir health, nature, harmony and tranquility, green is the perfect color–so much so that you often see it used by environmentally-conscious organizations.
- Blue: To represent peace, security and reliability, blue is often used to craft a calming brand image that specialist services like doctors can promote.
- Purple: If you want to associate royalty, wisdom and respect for your brand, purple is the way to go. In antiquity, purple was often reserved for Roman Emperors due to its rarity.
- Black: Authority, stability and strength are all things that come to mind when using black. It pairs well with other colors to provide a powerful combined message.
- Grey: Too much grey can often be dull, but as a secondary color, it can elicit feelings of practicality, timelessness and solidarity. Perfect for the trim!
- White: Long associated with purity, cleanliness and safety, healthcare services often use white to emphasize primary branding colors.
Make Sure to Get a Warranty For The Car Wrap
Designs Of All Kinds offers a warranty on all products and services, so business owners can rest easy knowing that their vehicle is protected. Nothing is worse than paying top dollar for a product only to have it all fall apart in a few months. To avoid this, business owners should get a warranty for their car wrap that covers all aspects of the service they are looking for.
It’s not a problem; it’s just intelligent business! Each wrap we create has a warranty to ensure that if your business logo, color scheme, or design fades or cracks, we will replace the wrap as soon as possible. We understand the importance of having a car wrap that lasts, so don’t forget to ask about the warranty before you commit to any sign company.
Have The Vehicle Wrap Installed By a Local Professional
It’s always best to have your business car wrapped locally. Not only does it help the local economy, but you can also ensure that it is installed by a professional certified installer who knows what they are doing. A bad installation can ruin an otherwise excellent car wrap design and prove more expensive in the long run, even more so when the wrap designer isn’t local.
Designs of All Kinds is proud to offer car wrap services in Vancouver, WA. We have only the finest professionals on staff, and our business car has a warranty covering any damage the wrap might experience over time. Contact us today on our website or call us at (360) 892-5597.